Web accessibility is the process of making your website equally usable to people of all abilities and disabilities. It’s about understanding that users with disabilities may use assistive technologies to access the web. As a website owner, it is your duty to ensure that you make your website adequately compatible with such assistive technologies. WAI ARIA (Web Accessibility Initiative – Accessible Rich Internet Applications) is a set of guidelines published by the W3C. It defines additional HTML attributes that you can apply to your tags. These attributes help improve accessibility and make your DOM structure more readable by assistive technologies.
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von CodeinWP
- 9 Best Sales Funnel Tools to Use in 2021 (Some Are Free)
- Best Ahrefs Alternatives in 2021: Cheaper and With Comparable Features
- Features Coming in WordPress 5.7, Gutenberg 10.0, New Elementor Pro Pricing 🗞️ March 2021 WordPress News w/ CodeinWP
- 5 Best Free Slack Alternatives: Cheaper, More Secure, or Easier to Use
- The Ultimate CSS Grid Tutorial for Beginners (With Interactive Examples)
- Shipping for eCommerce: 10 Best Carriers & How to Pick Your Ideal One
- Best Digital Asset Management Software: 10 of the Top Tools in 2021
- What Are Splash Screens? Here’s How to Create One for Your App and Why
Guides and TutorialsIn the following WordPress tutorials, we offer you step-by-step instructions with visuals, plus easy-to-grasp instructions that you can put to action right away. We go through a number of common WordPress-related tasks, including things like how to secure your site, how to make it faster, how to pick a hosting platform, and other brilliant WordPress tutorials.