In a new blog post, Google announced that they dropped the deadline for mobile-first indexing:
„In the meantime, after analyzing the sites that are not yet indexed mobile-first, we’ve determined that some of these sites are still not ready to be shifted over due to various, unexpected challenges that they’re facing. Because of these difficulties, we’ve decided to leave the timeline open for the last steps of mobile-first indexing. [..] We currently don’t have a specific final date for the move Read the full article…
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von SEOprofiler.com | Blog
- 4 steps: how organic SEO works and how it helps your business
- Happy Holidays!
- It’s not enough to remove technical errors from your website to rank well on Google
- Click-depth as a ranking factor (how to find the click depth of all pages on your site)
- Google has released a new ranking algorithm update
- Google drops deadline for mobile-first indexing
- Google: the difference between discovering, evaluating and indexing
- How to get a technical SEO audit within the next hour
- Google announces desktop page experience update for February 2022
- Google’s Penguin update can target whole websites