Google’s John Mueller posted several tweets in which he explained why Google won’t revert the December 2020 code update. He also explained that the situation today is different from the situation ten years ago.
Here are his tweets:
How to optimize your web pages
Getting high rankings for the right search terms is important if you want to get many website visitors. It is also important that your web pages look good in Google’s search results. The SEO tools in SEOprofiler help you with Read the full article…
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von SEOprofiler.com | Blog
- Google’s John Mueller explains 301 and 302 redirects
- Better keywords = more customers
- SEO: 6 quick wins
- Technical SEO: how to get a technical SEO audit of your website today
- How to get listed on Google: discover, evaluate, index
- How to check your website for duplicate content
- Google’s John Mueller: internal links help us to find your important pages
- Google: it’s the quality of the links that point to your website, not the quantity
- What SEO and running have in common
- How to get a professional SEO audit of your website as easy as 1-2-3