On Twitter, travel blogger Valerie Stimac complained that her traffic numbers from Google search were down although her website ranked better than over on Google Search. Google’s Danny Sullivan explained why this can happen.
What exactly happened?
Travel blogger Valerie Stimac shared some numbers: the position of her website in Google’s search results was up, but CTR was down, impressions were down almost 50%, and clicks were down 70%. Her conclusion was that Google eroded organic traffic.
Google’s Read the full article…
Lesen Sie weiter auf: Official Google help: rankings are up but traffic is down
Quelle: SEOprofiler | Blog
Titelbild/Grafik by SEOprofiler.com | Axandra GmbH
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von SEOprofiler.com | Blog
- Google’s John Mueller: internal links help us to find your important pages
- Google: it’s the quality of the links that point to your website, not the quantity
- What SEO and running have in common
- How to get a professional SEO audit of your website as easy as 1-2-3
- How to optimize your website step-by-step for high rankings on search engines
- How to find better keywords for SEO and SEM (Google Keyword Planner alternatives)
- The best website structure for high rankings on search engines
- Google: we use many different signals to rank web pages
- How to check the indexability of your web pages
- Google: Passage indexing won’t change the look of the search results